Monday, August 12, 2013

Ashanti And Ja Rule Together In The Studio





Now that Ja Rule is a free man,  there may be an Ashanti and Ja Rule according to Ashanti “I spoke to Ja the other day and I’m super, super excited for him,” said the R&B singer. “He is in great spirits…He has a studio downstairs in the house. That’s where he’s gonna be all the time. He’s super excited about the music…Hopefully, we get it all popping. It’s no denying our chemistry...I mean, he has to focus on his stuff right now. And I gotta focus on mine.”

When speaking on her upcoming album "BraveHeart" she said “I collaborated with a lot of people,” she revealed. “I did some stuff with Cool & Dre. I did some stuff with Detail, he’s super dope, just recently. Meek, French…Me and Ja’s gonna Skype. That’s what I’ll do and I’ll play him some records.”

Will we see a Murder Inc reunion?

No comments:

Post a Comment